Privacy AVG - GDPR
The person responsible for the AVG - GDPR and other privacy laws and regulations is:
BVBA SEOboost - Body2fit.be
Email: [email protected]
Manager: Tom Noreilde
Contact our privacy officer?
You can reach us about the Privacy statement on the following data:
BVBA SEOboost - Body2fit.be
Email: [email protected]
Information about the processing of your personal data.
What does the 'processing of personal data' mean?
In the sense of the AVG, personal data means data relating to the circumstances of a person. This includes, for example, your name, address, date of birth, etc.
So-called identification numbers also count as personal data when they can be linked to a person. Identification numbers include, for example, your telephone number, your customer number, your e-mail address, your bank account number, your credit card number and the IP address of your computer.
If such data is made unrecognizable and can no longer be linked to your person (this is also known as anonymization), they will no longer be considered personal data.
The processing of personal data includes everything that can happen to the information, such as collecting, storing, modifying, changing, retrieving, transferring, linking or deleting.
2. We always process your data in accordance with the rules of article 6 of the GMS
The processing of personal data is only permitted if there is a legal basis for this, for example if you have given us permission, if you want to make a purchase from us or if we can demonstrate that we have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data. data.
We process your personal data to process an order that you have placed in our online shop (ie when you conclude a purchase agreement with us).
This concerns, for example, information about which items you have placed in the shopping cart (also temporarily) and which items you have ordered at what time.
If you agree and give us permission, we will also collect and process additional information about you. This concerns, for example, data about how you visit and use our website and about your subscription to our newsletter. With this additional information we can improve the quality of our website and our service.
In any case, we need your permission (or we have already obtained your permission beforehand) for all actions that go beyond the actual processing of an order, such as:
- Sending our newsletter
We may process your personal data without your permission, if prior permission is not possible for valid reasons, but the processing of your data is legally permitted.
There are also other cases where we process your personal data without your permission. This is done on the basis of the legitimate interests of our company or the interests of a third party (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f of the AVG).
In the following cases, for example, there is a legitimate interest of our company:
- Sending newsletters to existing customers
- Making your address available to third parties or to subsidiaries of our company for advertising purposes
- Sending catalogs
If we want to claim these legitimate interests, the AVG requires that we first check that your personal rights and freedoms are not at stake.
3. We will not keep your data longer than necessary
Your personal data will be deleted when we no longer need it and none of the aforementioned legal bases still exist. In certain cases it may be due to legal obligations that we still have to store your personal data.
If we keep your data longer for other reasons, for example to improve our service, we will only do this if you have given us your consent or if we have a legitimate interest in it.
If we cannot delete your personal data for technical reasons, your data will in any case be excluded from further processing ('blocked').
4. Data protection: data transfer via a secure SSL connection
We are aware that protecting your information when shopping online is important to you. That is why your personal data (address, customer number, order data, etc.) is transferred to us using the so-called SSL technology (Secure Socket Layer SSL 3.0, RC4 with 128-bit encryption (high), RSA 1024 bits, depending on the browser used. ) Encrypted. This way we prevent unauthorized third parties from gaining access to your data. You can identify the secure connection in your browser by the following two points: there is 'https: // ...' instead of 'http: // ...' for the web address and a closed padlock is displayed.
Do you want more information about our SSL certificate? Then double-click the displayed padlock in your browser.
When we process your personal data, if you can identify yourself, you have different rights in relation to us according to the AVG.
1. Right of inspection
You can request from us whether we process personal data that relates to you.
If this is the case, according to the AVG you can request information from us on the following subjects:
(1) the purposes for which your personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data being processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal information has been provided or will be provided later;
(4) the planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not available, criteria for determining the storage duration;
(5) the right to request to change or delete your personal data, the right to limit the processing of your personal data and the right to object;
(6) the right to make a complaint to a supervisory authority;
(7) all available information about the origin of your personal data, unless you have provided your personal data yourself;
(8) automated decision-making and profiling in accordance with article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4 of the GMS and, if any, useful information about the underlying logic, as well as the effects and expected consequences that the automated decision-making and profiling have for you.
You have the right to request information about whether your personal data will be transferred to third countries (these are countries that are not members of the European Union) or international organizations. If this is indeed the case, you have the right to be informed about the transfer of personal data in accordance with article 46 of the GPC.
2. Right to rectification
You have the right to correct and / or supplement your personal data if the data is incorrect or incomplete. We will implement the correction and / or addition immediately.
3. Right to limit the processing of your personal data
In certain cases you can request a limitation of the processing of your personal data:
(1) if you dispute the accuracy of your personal information, the processing of your information may be limited for a period of time, so that we have the time to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
(2) if the processing of your personal data is unlawful and you do not want your personal data to be deleted, you can instead request that the processing of your personal data be restricted;
(3) when we no longer need your personal data for processing purposes, but you need it for legal action;
(4) when you have lodged an objection to the processing and it is not yet certain whether the grounds of our company outweigh your own.
If the processing of your personal data is limited, the data, with the exception of its storage, will only be processed with your permission, because of a legal claim or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person.
If the processing of your data is limited by us, you will be notified by us before the restriction is lifted.
4. Right to data erasure ('Right to forgetfulness')
In certain cases you can ask us to have your personal data deleted immediately. In the following cases, we are required to immediately delete the data.
(1) Personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
(2) If you revoke your consent (see below) or there is no other legal basis for the processing of your personal data;
(3) If you object to the processing of your personal data (see below) and there are no legitimate reasons for processing it;
(4) If we have processed your personal data unlawfully;
(5) Where the personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation described in Union or Member State law.
When we have made your personal information public and we need to delete it, we must take steps to let other companies processing your personal information that you have asked us to delete your personal information (and all copies thereof), taking into account with the available technology and implementation costs ('Right to forget').
The right to change data does not exist when the processing of your personal data is necessary:
(1) for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information;
(2) for the fulfillment of a legal processing obligation laid down in Union or Member State law that is incumbent on the controller, or for performing a task in the public interest or exercising the public authority granted to the controller;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the area of public health in accordance with Article 9, paragraph 2, letter h) and i), and Article 9, paragraph 3 of the GPC;
(4) because of a legal claim.
5. Right to the fact that third parties are informed about rectification or erasure of personal data or about the limitation of their processing
If you have made use of the right to have the personal data provided by you corrected, deleted or restricted, we are obliged to inform all third parties to whom we have provided your personal data of this change, deletion or limitation. , unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts. You also have the right to be informed by us about these third parties.
6. Right to data transferability
You have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable form. You also have the right to transfer this information to another company to the extent that this is technically possible. Freedoms and rights of other persons may not be affected.
7. Right of objection
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for reasons arising from your specific situation without incurring any costs. This also applies to profiling and the e-mails that we send to existing customers.
We will cease the processing of your personal data, unless there are compelling justified grounds that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms or when the processing of your personal data is necessary due to a legal claim.
When your personal data is processed for direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for such marketing, including profiling related to direct marketing.
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
8. Right to withdraw consent for data processing
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. The withdrawal of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the withdrawal.
9. Automated individual decision-making, including profiling
You have the right not to be subjected to a decision that is based solely on automated processing, including profiling, with legal consequences for you or that you will otherwise have to a considerable extent.
This does not apply if the decision:
(1) is necessary for the establishment or implementation of an agreement between you and us
(2) is permitted by a provision of Union or Member State law that applies to us and which also provides for appropriate measures to protect your rights, freedoms and legitimate interests
(3) is based on your explicit permission
In the cases mentioned under (1) and (3), we will take appropriate measures to protect your rights, freedoms and legitimate interests. For example, you have the right to human intervention, the right to explain your position and the right to challenge the decision.
10. Right to object to the supervisory authority
You have the right to make a complaint to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State where you usually reside, where you have your workplace or where the alleged infringement has been committed, if you believe that the processing of your personal data goes against the AVG regulations.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are temporarily placed on your PC, tablet or mobile phone by an internet page. The following websites place cookies or similar technologies:
Below you can read which cookies we use with their functionality.
Thanks to these cookies you do not always have to enter or download the same information when you return to us. Consider storing products in your shopping cart or remembering a login. In addition, the chat function with our service desk is made possible through cookies.
Body2fit uses Google Analytics to investigate the use of the websites in order to gain insight into how and how often websites and pages are visited. Based on this information, Body2fit can make adjustments and improvements and Body2fit ensures that the websites continue to function optimally. Body2fit processes anonymous statistics about visits to the websites.
Would you rather not have cookies?
Cookies can be easily removed via your browser. Keep in mind that the websites may not work optimally without cookies. Below is a list of the most used browsers and a link to more information about removing cookies:
May 1, Otegem